Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Family visits

I've gotten up-dates from both the women I've donated breastmilk to, and their babies are both growing and thriving. It's so satisfying to me to know that I can help, that the milk I pump every day is doing some good for babies out there who otherwise would've been fed formula.

It looks like I'll be getting a visit from the mother-in-law in about a week... I'm looking forward to it with excitement and trepidation. Excitement because obviously I like getting to know my family members more, and trepidation because I am the type who feels like I MUST hostess, and I can't think of how to keep her entertained while she's here and Chris is at work!

I suppose I'll just have to take it one day at a time. If all else fails, I'll just hand her her grandson.